My casemod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulti_DOOM said:
[B can we get a pic of the inside? [/B]

Ill post one up later today, but i tell you now its a total mess in there(dell sux at cable management).

Nubius said:
man it bugs me how it's not centered.

I'm not a case modding pro or anything so I'm not saying like that, it's just one of those deals where I see it and I imagine it being in my room, and it'd just bug me.

Wouldn't really consider it a full on 'case mod' though......more like a quick side panel mod :p

Well no one is gonna c it anyway, because its always in that little cabinet area in my desk.

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
I was looking at the way the blades scoop... Do you have it set up as an exhaust fan..???

Ryan

Ya, i have no exhaust fans on this pc, so i had to rig this one up as a exhaust because all of the hot air was getting trapped inside the case, so for about 1 month and i had to use the comp w/o a side panel on.

It really helped with my load temp.

Before i was getting 85c now im getting 80c.

I plan on buying a nv silencer later on.

You should have 2 exhuast fans. One in the PSU and one just below it with a scoop covering your processor. If this is the case, those fans are going to be fighting each other for air to push out.

Ryan

Well my psu is exhaust but i believe the one for the cpu is blowing air onto it, when i put my hand by i dont feel air coming out for the one for cpu, i could be wrong, i put a piece of paper up to it and c what happens.

Ya its blowing air onto the cpu, not an exhaust, PSU one is exhaust though.

it's not centered because i eye balled the middle and i prolly shouldnt have done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom