Does anyone have a link for a free Registry repair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevedub

In Runtime
I'm at my wits end with my work computer; I just can't figure out why I can't open emails or open links without getting a blank white screen. We have no IT guy and my boss could care less if I have a computer to use here. So I am trying to fix this by myself.

I also get a lot of Runtime errors too, which are script debugging errors. If anyone can help me out I would forever be greatfull.

Ok, now I can't even download anything to try to help the problem. I am really stumped now.

just do the basic.. boot to safemode
then click on start->Run
then type in msconfig and hit Enter (Return) key
You will see the System Configuration Utitlity window

click on the startup tab, Uncheck all the items other than Antivirus and firewall. then click apply and Ok. It might ask you to restart your computer, you may click ok.

Then open your browser, it could be either IE , Firefox, opera... clear the cookies and any plugin installed which is not the standard stuff.

This should solve lot of issue, later try downloading spybot, ad-aware, ccleaner and do some cleanup.

are you able to transfer hijackthis! to that pc by floppy, cd? Also, check internet options, advanced and make sure disable script debugging is checked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom