random help

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenyora

Daemon Poster
hey all....i just some questions i need some help with ..
1)what do you think of my temps?for the cpu i have a zelman cooler on it

2)at the moment i have this ram
http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16820145440
what is the best ram to buy to add on this ram ? i am going to overclock my amd170 so iam looking for something that will help me overclock.

3)i recently bought a new drive and i want to copy everything from my old drive to my new including windows ...how can i do that ?

thanks

1) not a bad temp at all for idling, and even sweeter if thats under load

2) how much money do you have to spend on ram and what motherboard maker/model do you have?

will my temps are after just web browsing for the past 3 hours....but dont you think my gpu are somewhat high.
regarding the ram iam looking for a gig to add to my old ram ...becouse its realy bad..i cant overclock ....and i realy dont want to spend over $150

gpu MIGHT be a cause for concern. However, most thermal diodes are a few degrees high/low. that and gpus usually have no problem surviving temps into the mid 60s i believe...

if that video card is overclocked, lower the oc a lil..

if its not, check the fan and make sure its running, also clean the heatsink out a little if its clogged with dust (i suggest a can of compressed air).

for ram you didnt mention if you were going to get rid of the old ram and overclock with this ram or if you were just going to add this gig onto whatever you have right now.

will iam going to add it to my old ram..you can see what kind ram i have in my first post

if you are going to overclock your memory, the memory that you have (newegg link im guessing as there are no other links/references) will NOT allow you to overclock very well at all...

if you want to overclock your memory, take that corsair valueselect memory out and buy some OCZ rev 2 platinum memory for 166

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820146890

there are a ton of options at newegg.com for around 150$, the only thing i can really suggest is to look around and compare for yourself

if you just add the memory in my previous post to the memory you currently have, youd probably get better performance in memory demanding games and apps...

but you wont be able to overclock any of it because you will be limited by that value select stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom