Antec Super Lanboy Colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrax

Daemon Poster
Just wondering if anyone on this forum has this case. I just ordered one yesterday, and also emailed a different retailer asking about some questions. In that email, they mentioned that the case is bronze. On their website, it is listed as being bronze in colour. On the people's website who I ordered the case from, they didn't mention its colour. But clearly from the photos, it looks to be of silver colour. Does anyone here have this case, and if so, is it silver or bronze?

Here's a link to the Antec website's Super Lanboy page.
http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=15001#

i also just ordered one of these, and from all the pics where I ordered it, its all silver (some black). But I would imagine if the colour of the case was different from the picture, it would say that somewhere...

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
you spelled color wrong. just kidding. I'm just flippin you Europeans some ****.

Ryan

I'm a New Zealander. :)

TankMasterFlex said:
i also just ordered one of these, and from all the pics where I ordered it, its all silver (some black). But I would imagine if the colour of the case was different from the picture, it would say that somewhere...

Yeah, and on Antec's website they don't list a bronze one. If you search it on Google images too, no bronze coloured ones come up. So confusing. :confused:

I smell the first parts to the New Zealand American war.

not really, and does New Zealand even have an army?

And summer should be HOT not COLD, and i love our toilets! actually the winter in north-eastern ohio sucked only 1 big snowfall and only 1 school cancelation, at least we got to play paintball without having to worry about the cold.

MrZucchiniHead said:
I smell the first parts to the New Zealand American war.

not really, and does New Zealand even have an army?

And summer should be HOT not COLD, and i love our toilets! actually the winter in north-eastern ohio sucked only 1 big snowfall and only 1 school cancelation, at least we got to play paintball without having to worry about the cold.

We have an army, but not nearly as big as big ol' Americas. I like out hot summers too. It's freezing over here at the moment.

Off topic. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom