He has "ants in his pants"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're SON should buy you a T-Shirt saying, "You're the best dad on the planet."

It's not the greatest system, but you've already said that. So for what it is, any kid whom gets a PC like that should be happy.

Any kid whos parents bought him a PC like this:
eVGA 7800GT CO @ 470/1100
Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS
PCP&C Turbo-Cool 510 Express/SLI PSU

Is a spoiled brat.

People who get money spent on them arnt spoiled brats.
Only people who engender greed, selfishness, and arrogance are spoiled brats. Often, if the child gets a response of "no", he or she will scream, shout, cry, hit others, and behave inappropriately.

RicoDirenzo said:
Wow...Abit mobo's are bad, Western Digital HD's are bad
ABit mobo's are not bad. They are just not the best. Also, western digital hard drives are not bad. PP said that, but I don't know where the heck he got that idea. WD and Seagate are the two best hard drive makers in the industry. ANd FYI, the raptor hard drives I recommended are indeed made by WD.

ok your sons setup beats mine.....
i have the same cpu but a single 6800gs
But yeah your son will be so happy
And by the way, wat did your son do 4 that piece of equipment??

Update: After reading this post we made some adjustments to the system: here is the final build:

Antec smartpower 2.0 500wt. PSU
2 gigs of Kingston DDR 400
Soundblaster Audigy 2 Platinum (Card only)
Maxtor 100gig SATA (I'll get him a WD after this one is RMA'd :)
Abit KN8 SLI Mobo
AMD 3200+ Venice
Benq 16x Dual layer DVDRW
XFX 7900gt (550/1500 24 pipelines).

The video card will be arriving on the 22nd.

I'll post the 3DMark05 scores after we get the card. That XfX card was actually less than the 7800?????? Huh? Weird pricing on these cards! Now the dilemma is that he wants a second XfX card in 3 months after he saves his money. Is that a good idea or should he wait until the 8000 series arrives???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom