Agp Or Pci?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EsTeBaNo

Baseband Member
HELLO I HAVE THIS MODERBOARD WITH VIDEO CARD INTEGRATED AND I WANNA BUY A NEW VIDEO CARD BUT I DONT KNOW IF MY SLOT IS AGP OR PCI !!
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO KNOW IT??
THIS IS MY MOTHERBOARD: Intel 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family

thank you!!

ok i had a look in google for that onboard graphic name you provided , your motherboard is based on Intel 915G chipset , which means neither of the two. you need to get a pci-e (pci express) graphic card

Im guessing you didn't build this computer, since you don't even know the the name of your motherboard. If you did build it, you must have the best luck in the world not to mess something up...j/k. So if you know the name and model number of your computer, you should be able to look up the info on your manufacturers website or just look in your manual.

i honestly cant understand why some ppl dont read previous replys before responding , this question has been resolved look up , no need to reply anymore

I mean JEREMY solved my problem it was alittle question that he had the kindness to solve i dont care if you build your own computer or if ya know everything about it, i just came to ask a question and if you are just responding this way you are not helping me out.
And trying to learn doesnt makes you a NEWBIE it makes you a newbie the fact that you stay with the question and never solve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom