7800GTX 512 drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
ppl. he already bought it and hes happy w/ it. so stop telling him that he got ripped off and stuff. and im totally w/ bryan64. i dont play "I'm going to wait till the next coolest thing comes out" either. if i have money and theres a product i want, then ill get it right away. i never wait. cuz waiting purely sucks.

boomstick666 said:
ppl. he already bought it and hes happy w/ it. so stop telling him that he got ripped off and stuff. and im totally w/ bryan64. i dont play "I'm going to wait till the next coolest thing comes out" either. if i have money and theres a product i want, then ill get it right away. i never wait. cuz waiting purely sucks.

Well stated Boomstick. :cool:

The only ATI card I had was the 9700 PRO. Never had anything bad happen. Just annoyances. It has been a great card overall.

So to reiterate my original question:

Which driver release will give the best performance? I have heard 81.98 is the one to go with.

Ok i feel ur pain, no one is answering your question, there all jealous of ya.... lol

i found a website with some real good drivers for nvidia and some tweeking tools as well, most people have heard of it (Guru3d)
http://guru3d.com

There is no logical reason to buy the 7800GTX 512.

The 7900GTX will beat the 7800GTX 512, and be cheaper and OC better. It's going to be released in a few days.

The X1900XT will OC to X1900XTX speeds very easily (and costs only $500), and will most likely beat any 7900 series card.

Your best bet is the X1900XT.

ya forceware 81.98 is the one u should use. the one came w the GPU (i guess its 81.85?) is outdated. i updated to 81.98 about 2 months ago and all the bench went up. (like 0.2fps gain..) but its kinda good to see about 300 score gain on 3dmark06 just to change the driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom