What makes it a DELL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're all making me and my del feel bad.

And on mine i have this little shitty "card case" thing which is 2 PCI slots on a piece of metal connecting into what looks like a big PCI slot, but it's not PCI-E.

Lol my PSU is 80w, i might of read it wrong ill check again when i feel like it. but yeah from first hand experience DELLS SUCK FOR ANYTHING EXEPT BASIC COMPUTER USE, such as all windows apps, the internet, and playing pong, unless you get a PCI graphics card then you can play 3D pong.

i dell is made from a Cardboard box and a 100watt psu 32mb ram 200mhz cpu and a 2gb hdd wiv windows XP Forced .....

and a crappy at motherboard wiv a bit of dust ..

all for 500 quid

MrZucchiniHead said:
You're all making me and my del feel bad.

And on mine i have this little shitty "card case" thing which is 2 PCI slots on a piece of metal connecting into what looks like a big PCI slot, but it's not PCI-E.

Lol my PSU is 80w, i might of read it wrong ill check again when i feel like it. but yeah from first hand experience DELLS SUCK FOR ANYTHING EXEPT BASIC COMPUTER USE, such as all windows apps, the internet, and playing pong, unless you get a PCI graphics card then you can play 3D pong.

if your PSU wat 80 wats then your system would die and not even boot up ..
how D*MB can a person get lol

dells... oh where to begin, first off ima show no mercy at laughing at their billing department...

"internal case speaker [add $5]"
"you will not be able to hear audio without an audio system of some kind"
"Pentium D 930 3.xx ghz blah blah blah [add 500someodd $]" note: that thing costs what again, around 300?

ya... dell for the win and the eggnog

oh and 250$ more for 2 gigs of ram on top of the 'base priced' 256mb single channel craptastic stuff that dell probably makes 500 feet underground in a goolag...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom