Notebook Suggestions.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewll66

Solid State Member
I am a college student and am looking for the best notebook i can buy for approximately $1400. I want a decent amount of multimedia options, a burner, dvd player, good grafix card, alot of memory. I don't care too much about the hard drive, as long as its 40GB or over. I'm not too great with computers, but i want something that will last me and be a great unit. I was looking at the Alienware line. How are these rated. There are so many choices, dell, gateway, hp, alienware, sony, toshiba, please direct me in the right direction! Thanks
-Drew

i am not too familiar with these, are the comparable to a mainstream, high market notebook like a dell, gateway, etc?

dell/gateway laptops are good only for basic use , anyway as a person that understand in computer hardware and as one who looked in 3 excellent online stores for laptops in your price range. im tellin you you wont find any better then this (well at least not with the current budget)

when you buy a big name computer such as HP, Toshiba, Gateway, they load alot of sh** that you dont even need, and it guzzles up way too much memory.
On my laptop, it had 60 processes stock, and i had to lower it down to about 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom