Conroe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw this crap....Conroe can kiss my poor ***. No way I'm waiting till mid summer to build my system and start over from scratch on my parts list. *denial* Even ATI seems to burrying the nVidias lately. What is happening to my world???

the pendulum has swung the other way that's all. It'll swing back eventually.

why do people act like this is the first time intel has shown its colors??
the XP line wasnt that impressive compared to a p4. And the other way around for the next gen after the XP cpus...

uzi9mm said:
why do people act like this is the first time intel has shown its colors??
the XP line wasnt that impressive compared to a p4. And the other way around for the next gen after the XP cpus...

I think the XP's were much better than P4's.

I think its great that Intel has finally done something different. If i get money, My next system might just be an Intel build.

65nm! thats crazy, my CPU is 130nm!

RicoDirenzo said:
Hold on guys: All current Mobo's ain't gonna work! Dang!!!!!

I'm sorry, but did you expect something else? You didn't seriously expect the greatest processor that Intel's put out in years, designed from scratch, to just pop into your current motherboard did you?

Not even AM2 will be on 939 motherboards...and thats just an improvement on the existing A64s.

NeedAcpu said:
I smell Intel as becoming the best cpu maker for years to come. They finally used all of there money and super computer geniuses to make a cpu that truly owns AMD. I don't know how AMD will bounce back from this one. It looks like Intel really wants to dominate. Now Intel will control the gaming industry and the average user industry. **** they're probaly gonna control Macs also.

Look for Intel's profits to skyrocket and AMD's to crash down. The main thing AMD had was all the gamers now they won't have that. Whos goingto buy there CPU's now? Just some hardcore AMD lovers.

Mac is now using INTEL chips. http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0506intelmac.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom