Bit of a pickle with the ATI X1900XT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is he asking to be flamed? Jealous people should keep their jealousy to themselves. We DO have the current fastest GPU out there (one not cooled by Liquid Nitrongen), what about it?

will be getting my x1900xtx today

only put alittle bit of a dent in my walet*sarcasm* lol

Yea, I've been saving up for this rig for well over a year now.

But why did you get a X1900XTX? Why not just a X1900XT, which becomes a X1900XTX with a 25/50MHz overclock, and can overclock onwards to just about what the X1900XTX can overclock to...

Green Radience said:
Why is he asking to be flamed? Jealous people should keep their jealousy to themselves. We DO have the current fastest GPU out there (one not cooled by Liquid Nitrongen), what about it?

Self praise is no praise at all.

Do you know anyone who enjoys talking to arrogant, stuck-up people?

Brtnboarder495 said:
Self praise is no praise at all.

Do you know anyone who enjoys talking to arrogant, stuck-up people?

I completely diagree with you. He's not being stuck-up at all.

Also you don't have the world's fasted GPU. The Xbox 360 currently holds the world's fastest GPU. The X1900XT/X is the fastest GPU in a personal computer though. But it will befaster then the PS3's GPU since it's a G71.

Yes ok. I don't care about Xbox 360. Im talking about PC GPU's, and like it or not, it is currently the fastest GPU on the market, my point being should i run it on more than a 19" LCD. END OF.

Instead of just reading the last post, read the earlier posts too. I already answered the question, and I have the same videocard, and the same size monitor as you;

Green Radience said:
I have the X1900XT also (yes, its pretty d*mn close to the best card in the world, 25MHz less than the X1900XT, easy overclock) and it definately helps with high resolutions, but on 1280x1024, it runs the most demanding games at very nice framerates. Where a 7800GT could get 25FPS-ish on FEAR with everything maxed out, I get 60FPS.

Eh, i get 30fps 1920x1240 on my 7800GS. Why are you only getting 25 or saying a GT gets 25? BTW this is FEAR maxed out that high of res.
EDIT: OK nvm i only had 8xAF turned on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom