0xcoooo135

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnsie

Beta member
I recently downloaded a sales letter creator software - managed to open it and set as desk top icon. When i double click on icon, it shows up as "application failed to initialise properly 0xcoooo135 click on ok to terminate the application"

I don't think the problem is with the download but an issue with my PC setup and the needs of the software in order to function.

can anybody help?

from what i found in google it seems like a software problem not hw , do you have .net framework installed?

burnsie said:
I recently downloaded a sales letter creator software - managed to open it and set as desk top icon. When i double click on icon, it shows up as "application failed to initialise properly 0xcoooo135 click on ok to terminate the application"

I don't think the problem is with the download but an issue with my PC setup and the needs of the software in order to function.

can anybody help?

I did install .Net framework which gave me an error 80004005 when i tried clicked on desktop icon. I removed it from my system which took me back to good old 0xcoooo135.

I did install .NET framework which gave me an error 80004005 when i clicked on desktop icon. I removed it from my system which took me back to good old 0xcoooo135.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom