Member Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trotter said:
Hmmm... so far, NosBoost30 is the only one who looks even close to what I expected.

For some reason, I figured
  • csamuels was black,
  • FghtinIrshNvrDi would be short and broad,
  • talldude123 would be a skinny 13-year-old,
  • BillGates would be an overweight redneck (he's in Bama and all),
  • Nubius was Latin with a military-syle haircut,
  • idiotec was a stone (ala the guy in The Perfect Score),
  • uzi9mm was black,
  • Shumway was a dried-up little fella,
  • reggie_da_man was a Latin or black gang-banger,
  • apokalipse was short and chunky.

I dunno why...

So since I'm not posting a picture, what would your prediction/text-based-impression of me have been? :p

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
not really, but idiotec is a very sharp lookin guy too. ;) Whoa, did I cross that 'line'? Eh, not on these forums.

Ryan
Why shucks... :p

So what's up, we now have 3 new pages of replies with no new pictures!!!

265290821l3rh.jpg

this is a 2nd view of me from a different side of my face,... I was really tired that night.

Originally posted by Qiranworms:
So since I'm not posting a picture, what would your prediction/text-based-impression of me have been?

Hmmm... Pale skinny white guy, strwaberry blonde hair worn a little disheveled, wears sweaters a lot. Probably drive a black import, like a Altima or something.

Ok i would take a picture of myself right onw and post it but i got a really really bad haircut, like i wanted to kil the guy who did it bad, so in about 2 weeks when my hair grows back, it grows fast, ill post a pic.

dont ask for a pic with my horrible hair.

MrZucchiniHead said:
Ok i would take a picture of myself right onw and post it but i got a really really bad haircut, like i wanted to kil the guy who did it bad, so in about 2 weeks when my hair grows back, it grows fast, ill post a pic.

dont ask for a pic with my horrible hair.

haha thats funny.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom