Would could you buy with $50

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha if your like me, you would just wanna buy something. maybe get some cold cathode lights, maybe some new fans for your case, or get a fortron psu. cause im pretty sure the one that came iwth your case, isnt as good as it should be

Spend it on a decent Wireless keyboard and mouse. It will make youe desk look better without the extra wires.

Ethereal_Dragon said:
this seems a little OFF TOPIC for the HIGH PERFORMANCE forum...

How often do you STARE at your case? You could pick up some typeR stickers, maybe get some racing stripes, and a simulated Car Phone antenna, neon underbody kit, and paint it yellow, that otta add a couple GHz...

But seriously man, if you are willing to spend $50 to make your computer LOOK BETTER, yet you have NO SOUND CARD, I think you should be spending it on something FUNCTIONAL for your PC...

FUNCTION > FORM

Yea that's true ..

do you spend more time looking at your computer screen and using your computer or staring at the actual case.

If you don't already I would get a nice gaming grade mouse. I have an MX518, best wired mouse ever and you can find it for 30 something at newegg. I paid 45 w/ shipping and it is worth every penny of it. Or you can get a decent headset for gaming. Also does anybody know how a Sennheiser PC 150 headset sounds with an X-Fi?

Ethereal_Dragon said:
this seems a little OFF TOPIC for the HIGH PERFORMANCE forum...

How often do you STARE at your case? You could pick up some typeR stickers, maybe get some racing stripes, and a simulated Car Phone antenna, neon underbody kit, and paint it yellow, that otta add a couple GHz...

But seriously man, if you are willing to spend $50 to make your computer LOOK BETTER, yet you have NO SOUND CARD, I think you should be spending it on something FUNCTIONAL for your PC...

FUNCTION > FORM

I know what you mean. how can you make it look better with no sound card?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom