Who to RMA through

Status
Not open for further replies.

drumerdudeman

In Runtime
i recently went through a long process of testing and long story short.
somethings wrong with my motherboard

details in other post "pc wont turn on"

so now i have to decide who to RMA it through.

abit the board make
Or
cyberpower the computer maker i bought the whole system from

please write back with how you think i should go about getting this board all better

One way or another it's going to go back to the manufacturer ... But, I would contact Cyberpower and see if they would like to handle with the issue ... either way, one of them will do it.

do you think that if i went through cyberpower it would take longer, it just seems like it would have to go through more people. but i guess you know better

Ask Cyberpower what there turn around time is, then ask the manufacturor. Whoever says what you want to hear, go with.

always go through the people you bought it from first.

You fill out their forms and do the process and generally it'll be a quick turnaround.

ABit I believe will require a deposit on the board...the deposit will be returned to you once the board that's defective is returned and you've got your new one.

However, most vendors of course have a certain limited warrenty.

ABit of course will have like......... a 3 year warrenty or so.

So if it has only been 30-90 days since you bought the mobo go through people you bought it from.

yeah, one of the very few people that do. I believe BFG does....but they are primarily graphic card makers although evga has made a mobo, that isn't their primary part currently.

since its been a year since i bought it through cyberpower do you think i should still go through them

i will do what you say shawn and call them both and see what they say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom