I Think I have A Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawaiian style

In Runtime
Can someone please help me? I have some kind of problem and i dont know if i have like adware or just a software problem.

but when i try to download my folders because i wana make room on my desktop, it says this:

"Cannot move Ventrilo: Access is denied.

Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use."

ok, i am an admin on this account so access denied i dont know why, and the program is not in use. i an not sure about the write protected or the disk full thing.

can someone please help me?

if you ask so nicely how can i say no :D , you need to understand forums is not like instant messaging it takes time til someone sees your post also not every person that see your post have the answers , anyway you didnt say it clearly what do you mean "download my folders" are you tryin to move them or delete em? might be an ownership issue check folder's properties-->security tab if thats not it then try it in safe mode (restart and press f8 til youll see a menu and select "safe mode)

Have a read here : http://www.file.net/process/ventrilo.exe.html

So, remove by using your ADD / REMOVE programs option in CONTROL PANEL. Locate the Ventrilo program and select 'remove'.
it should uninstall, if not, open your windows search tool :

Click START > SEARCH
*when the window opens, click on the link "All files and folders" .
*Now, there should be an option "More advanced options" click that and select the top three options ( Search system folders ; Search hidden files and folders ; Search subfolders )
*Now click search.

If it finds Ventrillo.exe then attempt to delete it.

right click the file/folder and click "unlocker" , set action to "delete" and click "unlock all" or "ok" , then after a moment it will say it cant delete cuz its in use and will ask you if you want it to be deleted after restart then you should click "yes" and restart then it should be gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom