New (First) Build, Please Comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, first, NEVER buy xfx products, eVGA is your best choice. second, stay away from coolermaster PSUs, go with antec,OCZ.... and what's your budget?

I already have the psu :-/
I have no budget or money atm. Im starting my first job soon and im saving up. Im trying not to go over $1000

I changed board to non-sli

i recommend 2 GB of RAM, since RAM is so cheap, and it is a great boost in speed.

if you want a quiet computer...you're gonna have to buy a dell :(

If i have 4x512 would each pair have dual channel? or should i get 2x1gb?

What RAM do you guys reccomend?

not including reabate prices b/c i wont be able to buy for a little while

Get 2x1gig. Someone told me that if you buy 4x512 ddr 400 it will force you to run them in ddr 333. So just get 2x1gig.

First of all love the case. I have one too. don't buy that psu too expensive get this instead cheaper and just as good.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817104954
I dig the mobo.
Love the cpu. Wish i had one.:(
Get 2x1 gig ram like i said above.
good videocard choice.
nice hard drive.
I rate it 8.9 out of 10.

Really good build. Especially with the dual core cpu.

I have that case too. It's nice!

Originally posted by GuitarFreak1837: ok, first, NEVER buy xfx products, eVGA is your best choice. second, stay away from coolermaster PSUs, go with antec,OCZ.... and what's your budget?
Have you ever used an XFX video card or a Coolermaster PSU?

I like the psu i picked b.c it has the removeable power cord things. Im trying to minimize the number of fans i have (At most 1 exaust, 1 intake, cpu, vid card, hdd) so the removeable things will improve my airflow so the 10 bucks is not that much of a differnce if it means a cooler pc. What would u change to make it a 10/10? :) thanks to everyone above me

oh, and whats the diff between X2 and FX/////// Athlon and Opteron

GuitarFreak1857 said:
ok, first, NEVER buy xfx products, eVGA is your best choice. second, stay away from coolermaster PSUs, go with antec,OCZ.... and what's your budget?

Whats wrong with xfx? I even heard evga tends to burn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom