Best X-Fi mixer settings for logitech x-530 5.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, here you go:

xfisettingsentertainmentuncomp.jpg

Now this is for the entertianment mode ONLY. you'll need to tweak your game mode yourself. Also with the settings above, you shouldn't ever have to fiddle around with the volume knob on the X-530's. Just change the volume knob in the X-Fi console. IMO, this setting is plenty loud for a medium sized room and provides crisp sound at (what i think) high volumes.

Make sure you look at the console volume levels!! master volume @ 60% bass and treble @ 55%

He probably took a screen shot of his desktop, alt+print screen, then pasted it in paint, ctrl+v, then saved that and went to imageshack and uploaded it :D

seems fair settings. ill try it when i have them. but 75% subwoofer! lol, well i dunno if people on some reviews exaggerated the sub, but that would be a lot when some people had that sub at 30% and "they" said that was loud enough.

Anyway u forgot sometin :p

bass cutoff in hz in the thx console. and did u enable bass boost?

any my perosnal preference is on the CMSS. I have mine on stero Xpand. If i selected surround then my back speakers dont work at all. And i also perfer the Xpand slider at the bottom, because it helped the rear speakers be louder.

I have mine on Setero surround because it sounds MUCH MUCH better than Xpand.

My bass redirection is off and my subwoofer level is 100%

For the room i'm in, i sometimes don't have enough bass.

If you have it on Sterosurround, Music will sound much more natural.

oh, my bad stero surround does play the rear speakers.. i accidently had the slider for surround all the way on the front. whoops

EDIT: holy crap! i put it to stero surround my current speakers and it ownz SO much more than xpand. the bass feels more layout and and moe like a good type of bass and a more simulated surround feel for my 4.1

wut kind of room r u in

Ok, I just got the speakers yesterday and they are great. At first when I got them I took into consideraton and did what people acted like. To have the sub at 40%. Well not good enough! lol! And because of this at first i thought the satilitties were dry. So then, I opened up a game, Far cry since I though it would be good to try it with. I then turned the sub nob like you said to 100%. Then I went OOOOOOO SHITZ!!! YAY! Loud and goood smooth bass!! Then all the logos came on and made loud wowowo sound. Then the main menu came on and was fuller than ever and was d-dundhhndn wowowoo. I love these speakers for gaming and music under enhancers. I then played some movies. But there is something lacking about these that my old 4.1 was good at. SATILLITIES! I mean dont get me wrong the satilites are good and stuff and better at randering distance and position than my other ones, but the salillities are a little low compared to the subwoofer SOMETIMES. Like music in movies is low sometimes, then BOOOM from explosions. These speakers are wounder at loud stuff but not as percise with the sattilities for higher pitched stuff like my old ones. The center speaker should be a little more strong in my opioion. However im tuff on sattlies cause my old speakers had it where the satilities were the only hope because the sub on that was like these speakers' sub at 0%lol, ok i exaggerated that but u know. The bass on these are smooth and are good. It rattles my desk under intense stuff. So i might need to move the sub cause its on a lower shelf where my feet go, but its rattles everythign and my printer and CD's lol. So I will move it to the right of my desk i guess, i just hope its the same bass response as under. And I like how wqhen it shakes it make the new smell come out. And btw, they look awsomne! Just wish the sattilities were like the subwoofer.

I also LOVE how there is NO distortion at ANY volume on these thingys. Its cool, and the ground shakes good enough for me! And these are best at wave 100% (like you said). Cause before i had them at 75% for my other speakers because at 100% it could distrot slightly. But now its BETTER at 100% because shootin guns is louder and more real and swceetz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom