HeatWare.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Fully Optimized
In trying to do our best for the members, we have decided to use HeatWare for a private traders' evaluation and reference site. HeatWare has also added Tech-Forums as a user of their site. This site will enable the Tech-Forum members to evaluate other buyers/sellers/traders, and to be evaluated in return.

Please see the revised rules for the Buy/Sell/Trade forum.

What is HeatWare?

"HeatWare" ( www.heatware.com ) is a private traders' evaluation and reference site used by members of various BBSs (Bulletin Boards' Traders Forums) which allows one to post evaluations of his or her private trades or deals with another. In order to submit or receive an evaluation, you must register for an account on HeatWare.

In order to use HeatWare, you must register for a FREE account. Please use this system wisely and with good sense. It is imperaative to give useful evaluations.

Please see the HeatWare FAQs in the Support Center.

We suggest putting your HeatWare link in your sig for reference.

If you have questions for information, please ask.

Dave :D

seems a little troublesome for the occasional seller. Are there any other ideas brewing that might grow into the site at a later date?

Ryan

Yes, it is burdensome for the occasional seller, but every other option we looked at would have to be so heavily moderated that they would never have worked.

Using a running thread sounds good in theory, but to maintain it and keep immature members from slanting it in their own direction is way too much trouble to do.

I've personally been spending much more time in the B/S/T forum, and am trying to keep it under control. There are a few who still need to learn how to properly use the forum, but it is a work in progress.

Heatware, just like any other change, wil take a little while to get accustomed to. But we think it is a step in the right direction..

Oh, and if a seller has feedback of eBay, they may want to add a link to that in their sig or posts in the B/S/T forum.

I will add my input here:
I am a member of about seven other computer related forums, and I myself do quite a bit of buying/selling, and I just recently (2 months ago) found out about HeatWare, and it's probably the best thing for people who wish to B/S/T. You can also see (if you haven't looked yet) feedback from other forums, and you can see which forums the trades are from..

Very good idea

-Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom