my comp(wat u think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well.. i've been convinced... for costing only 450 this thing packs a **** of a punch... dear jesus, its amazing, sli can wait for the geforce 8.... i'm going with this x1900xt... this thing beats dual 7800 gt's.. and close to dual 7800 gtx's..... wow, 003 i feel like a retard now.. haha... but i do still dream of 7800 gtx's...

hrmm i see the x1900xt is oem.. does that mean it doesnt come with any of the cables.??

Yeah, you can get a retail one around $490-500 if you use pricegrabber. BTW, the raptors are not a waste. You don't see much difference between a GT and a GTX, but you see a huge difference between a 7200rpm drive and a 10000rpm drive.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814102003

so no cables with that eh??
couldnt i just use the atx connector from my 6800 gs?
i see they both use the same kind, so i could assume so... and for the drivers, couldn't i just get them from the ati website

i'm just very cautious before i buy it.. i don't want a hard time with drivers.. and i don't want to spend that extra 50 bucks... really tight with the budget for the graphics card

You mean the dvi to d-sub adapter? Yes you could use that. You can download the drivers from the ati site as well.

ahh... sounds good then.. thanks for the suggestions... i guess it was a dumb fanboy thing kickin in for me.. nice way to kick me out of it...

i should have just made a seperate thread for this.. sorry for stealing the topic :beard: (i don't get this face)

to save me the time, could someone give me a link please for the drivers.. i don't want to look for them last minute.. thank you people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom