Which should I go with ATI or Nvidia if I'm going to play these games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you got the dough ATI's x1900xtx :D if not a 7800 Gt should do fine or a x1800xt.....6800 is still going strong to...whats your budget?

Yea and dont say "Which should i get: Nvidia or ATI" Cos theres no better one. Give a budget and your specification. Im not an ATI Fanboy but i got the X1900XT based on my budget and how well it performs. Not because i chose ATI. In fact soon il upgrade to the GeForce 8000 if i need to. But in future Give a budget and specification i.e PCI-Express and play FEAR, BF2 Etc.

Yea a 7800GT will be nice.

adam02 said:
Yea and dont say "Which should i get: Nvidia or ATI" Cos theres no better one. Give a budget and your specification. Im not an ATI Fanboy but i got the X1900XT based on my budget and how well it performs. Not because i chose ATI. In fact soon il upgrade to the GeForce 8000 if i need to. But in future Give a budget and specification i.e PCI-Express and play FEAR, BF2 Etc.

Yea a 7800GT will be nice.
But with the Geforce 8000 (G80), will also come the R600, which we don't know much about. You can get a 7800gt on newegg for about $250 right now, I suggest you do it.

Wait a very short time (later this week) and the 7800 series should come out. If nothign else, the 7600GT may be a great choice for you.

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
Wait a very short time (later this week) and the 7800 series should come out. If nothign else, the 7600GT may be a great choice for you.

Ryan

lol ryan did you mix up your numbers? :p

I ask which company because some games perform better on ATI or Nvidia (farcry=ATI, quake=Nvidia) I'm not trying to start a war

ATI has the fastest one on the market, and I've always been partial to their cards, but a lot of people on my site seem to favor GeForce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom