which brand of pc should i buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzjess

In Runtime
look im not going to build my next computer so, which brand of computer should i buy. last time i bought cyber power and was burned baaaaaaaaaaad! every time i called them i got somebody that i could not understand on the other end.
so im looking for a company with a good product and good tech suppurt.
I was thinking of Abs computers does any body agree or have any better ideas thanks.
p.s-- dont try and talk me into building my own after my last disaster i want a warrenty and sombody that can figure out whats wrong when and if theres a problem. agian thanks

Why not get a computer shop to build one for you and get a warranty throught them?

I guess, other than that you could get an HP, Dell, Gateway, or eMachines. I really don't know what would be the best out of those to recommend. They will likely still have someone on the other end of the phone that you will not understand.

HP tech support is pretty good, not too long of a wait and they did pretty good for me on a unusual situation.

I would find a local shop, or your local geek and have him build you one. If you HAVE to buy a crappy pre-built machine, go with Emachines. They offer upgradability.

Ryan

Seeing as I work in retail and what not, I would probably say Hewlett Packard. They're nicely priced and generally have pretty good Tech Support. They also offer pretty decent extended warranties as well, if you don't feel like dealing with the retailer. As far as E-Machines and being capable of upgrading, I would have to disagree. Majority of the ones we carry only have PCI slots and their power supplies won't handle but one other hard drive and then won't handle an aftermarket videocard.

But, yeah, definately HP. Also see if a local shop can build the same, but I doubt they'll be able to beat the price. Manufactured computers are always cheaper! Especially with mail in rebates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom