Monitor problem on Boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HELPMEPLZ

Baseband Member
Hi,
this is a urgent problem for me as i need access to the computer as soon as possible and this just frustrates me hehe.

When i start the computer the monitor just simply doesnt turn on, i have a dell LCD and it has a orange coloured button when the pc is off and monitor is on (no signal) and goes green when it detects a signal. When i start the computer the button will simply stay orange and pretty much .. not do anything.

I have noticed some similiar problems on the forums but this is different in my opinion because it actually decides to work sometimes rather than others. Usually i give the pc 30mins-1 hour and come back and start it and it works, this time its not working after 3 hours...!

I am looking for a quick fix without pulling the thing apart and trying things that take to long, but any ideas i suppose are helpful :/

i got it thanks :D
It ended up being a dodgy RAM Slot, i just moved one of my 512 sticks to a black slot instead of a blue slot and that fixed it, if anyone else has this problem i would reccomend moving the ram's in and out and across see what u get :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom