Alienware Aurora 7500??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would research, (pic a comp set up that someone has here and likes) you can get an equivelent if not better pc for much less, alienware is similar to bringing a car to a tune shop to put on an intake and exhaust... a waste of money. you will enjoy your pc much more if u build it yourself OR help someone else build it, plus you know EXACTLY whats in it... i felt the same way buying my pc, i got it from exoticpc.com it was overpriced and the service was awful. BUILD YOURSELF, its not too difficult if u search it on TF, buena suerte!

Assembling a computer is easy. Ask a friend to show you once, and you'll get it. Google the stuff you don't know. Plus we have a complete computer building guide in thsi forum and all the computer knowledge you will ever need.

i agree, putting it together is a lot more rewarding. HOWEVER, if you really don't want to, i don' tthink there's much harm in getting it prebuilt... monarchcomputers.com as someone suggested would be a good site. you can pick out all your parts, and its a lot better value than alienware. i just checked out the site right now, it looks like they charge $75 for assembling it for you. they also charge like $40 if you want your HDDs in raid, which i think is funny.

I just went to Monarch computers and it would be about $100 cheaper.

The cases are all foreign to me, and so are the parts. I would not be saving that much money, over an Alienware.

Anyone have any suggestions on pre-built pcs. "Is the Dell XPS 600 good?

Yes, I have. It is going to be partly paid for by my father seeing as how im in college. He wont give out his credit card to newegg or monarch computers. he will only give it out to Dell, or if I negotiate with him Alienware. He will also give it to HP, Toshiba, etc.

I cant make my own as you see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom