Big Building Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamdisturbed764

Baseband Member
Hi I am reading a book called building a pc in easy steps, but they really don't speak on purchasing parts. So I wanted to come to the pros... Could you guys help me pick out parts for a gaming machine budget $900, not including moniter, or keyboard. Also is OEM operating systems like windows xp home safe? Im getting it on newegg. Thank you!

from newegg it should be no problem

also instead of posting a new post every min you could always edit a previous post.

lol not to mention this is like the 3rd thread for pretty much the same topic

royalk4 said:
from newegg it should be no problem

also instead of posting a new post every min you could always edit a previous post.

As mentioned eariler. OEM would be fine

just let you know, most OEM products does not come with anything, like cables, in newegg the thing(s) in the photos is what you are getting.

i think OEM is pretty much the only way to go. if you want retail hard drives or operating systems, you're lookin at a much much higher price tag. you'd have to go to one of those big stores.. (not sure what you guys have in the states... compusa?) OEM products are pretty much excatly the same, they just don't come in fancy packaging or w/e.. and as the other guy mentioned.. you might not get all the cabels and stuff, so check to make sure you're getting everything that you need.

as for operating system, OEM means that you can't get support from microsoft (i think..).. you'd have to buy the retail to get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom