whats the better processor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither are ideal, both will suck the battery extremly fast. I will hazard a guess at just over 1hour battery life. For gaming though, the X600 will be better than the integrated.

I plan to do some gaming on each laptop.
the battery life are about 3hrs on both, the intel lasting alittle longer.

Battery life isnt so important, anything around the 3hr mark is more than enough.
Im just wondering which i should go with 100%

Intel or amd

i plan to do some graphic work, and some gaming.

Which is the system to go with?

thanks,

well, it's really a hard call. The intel is dual core, but has crap graphics, while the amd is single core, and has better graphics.

Dpn't decide yet, when you personally know which one you prefer then go for that one.

I really doubt that you would get anymore than 2hours out of those laptops.

Sorry to say but Intel's Core Duo wrecks anything that AMD offers, if were talking about performance vs wattage too. AMD's Athlon 64 x2 CPUs may be more powerful at times on the mobile front, but they certainly hog a lot of power. Core Duo supplies a strong dual core CPU for excellent wattage.

Brtnboarder495 said:
Sorry to say but Intel's Core Duo wrecks anything that AMD offers, if were talking about performance vs wattage too. AMD's Athlon 64 x2 CPUs may be more powerful at times on the mobile front, but they certainly hog a lot of power. Core Duo supplies a strong dual core CPU for excellent wattage.

So even though the AMD is a 2.6 the 1.6 Dual Core is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom