Amd=to What In Pentium

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, definately go with athlon, theres not much of a difference, ive compared my friends sys w/ mine, he has an intel 2.4, i have an Athlon 2500, we both have the same ram, vga,(or close enough) just my sys is FASTER at multytasking
see below for details :)

I aint gonna say nething lol bout DEFINATELY go with the athlon cuz i don wana be that biassed. My personal preferance choice would be the amd athlon.

ANY PROCESSOR OVER 2GHZ (except celeron) WILL DO ANYTHING YOU THROW AT IT, AS OF NOW. DON'T ARGUE OVER STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS. I COULD HAVE A 1GHZ P3 W/512MB RAM AND A 9600 PRO AND STILL PLAY ALL CURRENT GAMES. IT DOESN'T MATTER!

By the way, I prefer AMD. :p

:( spoilsport hehe

but seriously, it all comes down to personal preference...there isn't and never will be a "true winner" because everyone's needs are different

Yah...but think about this apex when choosing. Will pentium give me enough of a speed difference worth for the money. BEcause take for example 2800+ and the pentium 4 2.8ghz. It would be a tight call. Although the pentium would most likley beat it in benchmarking tests. Thats what I think. I think intel does not offer enough speed noticeability for the money increasement between the 2 processors. my PERSONAL PREFERANCE would be the amd but hey, thats just me.

deadguy...calm it on the intel bias
just cause u like it doesnt mean its better
i have an intel P4 2.66 GHz n it works great but i still cant say that its better than the AMD when its proven that they are bout the same and AMD's can multitask better

yeah yeah...thats nice. Ur opinions don't mean shit. Im taking Xt's word cuz hes more logical and less biased. And u saying im gonna get an intel sticker...so i aint embaressed. Man fook ooff....im standing and representing amd loud and clear. Now dude my athlon aint gonna get fried since i got nice cooling on the system...not unless i like fook it in the floppy which we all kno u do dead guy to ur intel and that gooey stuff u think will be on an amd...dude just look at ur intel processor and check what white gooey stuff that is. :angry:

i dont want to argue over amd vs. intel with u....but i do wanna ask bout ur capture card...

is that so u can record tv onto ur harddrive?

can u also watch tv with it ?

how much was it ?

You know what I think? I think that anyone who takes offense to things said on internet forums, definitely computer tech forums, needs to go out and get a life. Damn, is this all you guys do?

Whether you get top of the line AMD or Intel, they will both give you more than enough power for the next two years. Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom