Building new system, some questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
not much of a ATI fan, but that is one really fast card. can't go wrong with a fx-60 except it is freaking expensive!

that set up will last you for along time.

nevermind THE_VERN I was joking with you cuase you had some typos:p Indeed you cant go wrong with a fx 60 and I suggest gettting a x1800xt and wating for the g80, x1800xt plays evreything at max its a beautiful card :) saves $$$ too for that g80

hah there are so many different routes you can take.

if you can, go with the fx-60.

but the video card is hard. the g80's are going to be awesome! i like Lord AnthraX plan, go with the x1800 and wait for the g80.

Ok so here we have all the stuff you listed before, fX-60, and a x1800xt...know you need a harddrive...I suggest the 10 K rapotors they are amazing but you chose your size ranging from 36.7 to 150 Gb

and Optical drives I can help you there if you need it:)...unless your using old ones from a diffrent computer witch is fine. Um throw in some cold cathode lights and your golden..:D

And remember to get some UV sensitive dye for you water cooler, it looks freaking awesome. and a water block for the x1800 (the one that comes with that kingwin only cools the GPU and not the memory chips). if you want to watercool it.

THE_VERN said:
And remember to get some UV sensitive dye for you water cooler, it looks freaking awesome. and a water block for the x1800 (the one that comes with that kingwin only cools the GPU and not the memory chips). if you want to watercool it.

excellent Idea ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom