GUIDE: How to buy/what to look for when buying a computer or new part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: GUIDE: How to buy/what to look for when buying a computer or new part.

Static_11 said:
Ill be updating it once newegg sends me my friggen psu :(

Originally posted by Static_11 ill update it and add on intel and all the other goodies as soon as egg heads (newegg) stop screwing me and give my motherboard back

that^ is newegg giving you your stuff?

Newegg is the most trustable eRetailer around, it really has never let me down, even tho i have only got about 6 things from them..
Thats kinda akward

they gave but i've been a little busy with trying to not screw up what me and my gf have at the moment... as soon as everythings ok ill try to look into it a bit but as of now i hardly get on here because some stuffs goin on right now..

No I myself cannot buy stuff from newegg becuase they are kinda dumbos when it come to shipping.Whenever I order something (3 times) it doesnt even get to me before newegg orders it to be reshipped to there wharehouse.I've got one package from them too.And they dont re-shipp either they just give you a refund.I've be buying stuff from a local retailer that sells for same price of newegg or even cheaper on their awesome clearance rack.Newegg is probaly a good retailer but I still think their idiots once the package leaves them.

fr34ky said:
Whenever I order something (3 times) it doesnt even get to me before newegg orders it to be reshipped to there wharehouse.I've got one package from them too.And they dont re-shipp either they just give you a refund.
I don't get it ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom