1-10 scale of Gaming setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4. P4 are not great at gaming, it will get beaten by semprons. 1.5gb's of ram will last you a while. X800pors are terrible cards at games. Do not end up nearly as good as benchtests say in real life.

You need to state what PSU as well, as that could make your system the same value as a load of burnt out circuit boards.

I give it a 7 and dont feel too bad about Kazama 2.5 score because these are his own words from an earlier post and he even says he doesn't know so much.

"Am not a PC geek so i don't know so much. I guess am ok with video cards but thats it. ."

entium 4 HT 3.2 ghz 800mb FSB
1.5 Gb RAM (2X512 mb of Kingmax 3200, 512mb of Kingston 3200)
X800 Pro 256mb video card
420 watt PSU
160 Gb Western Digital 7200 rpm

As the overall system for gaming eh, i would give it a 6 ish

As for quality parts i would give you a 3. P4 < AMD for gaming, the X800pro = a 6800GS or a 7800GT if you can get a decent dea. 420W psu brand? Odd number of sticks, i dont like that, odd numbers = no dual channel :(

buyxgmistake said:
I give it a 7 and dont feel too bad about Kazama 2.5 score because these are his own words from an earlier post and he even says he doesn't know so much.

"Am not a PC geek so i don't know so much. I guess am ok with video cards but thats it. ."

:(:(:( .... meanie :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom