What is the best GPU I can get with a very reliable 350W psu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but I wouldn't get a card from XFX again, my card died with a month left on the warranty.

BFG and eVGA have lifetime warranties, and my BFG 7800gt hasn't had a problem.

Yes but this is just for the purpose of showing that the requirements are lower than normally advertised. I don't think there would be a higher requirment for the EVGA, would there?

Should you

I am a noobie but i do know not to just get the MINIMUM requirements for anything cause it will usually barely work, if at all
ESPECIALLY ON COMPUTERS

So just for now get a powersupply around 400 or 450 with a good reliable company (dont get something 2 good 2 b true) usually is
:) Good Luck :)

I've heard good and bad things about XFX...?

What's up with them? What exactly is good/bad about them? I have a 6800gs (in my sig) and it's been running fine since I've had it. It artifacts if i put it above 545 though.

The problem with your graphics card probably has nothing to do with the PowerSupply it may just be the cards limit to overclock
So just because u cant overclock it any more, doesnt mean its the Power Supply;)

350 Is the minimum for the video card listed I'm sure a CPU, Motherboard, Hard Drives, and fans are also using the power supply you should upgrade.

Hmm ok, then it should still be fine, when I posted i thought i should round my Wattage number off to something that wasn't so weird, my exact wattage is 364W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom