Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
None of them are my gf. I was working a show that night. Also to everybody it was fake blood and they are Necro Dancers. They do the whole blood thing for a show and get paid for it. They are hot in clothes as well and perfectly normal. Also, cant call me emo on the inside because i listen to all music besides country. NOGA your case is the same thing as mine i believe and look what i can do w/ it hehehe. Also, lets stay on topic please.

You better listen to "The Number Twelve Looks Like You"

p0werslave said:
I would post a picture, but sadly I do not have a camera.

But feel free to donate one.

o ya shore ill send one!

this kid on a a diff forum did is bought a disposible one and just took the pics and then gave them to CVS and got them on the cd then just hosted them

thats a good idea :D

o ya shore ill send one!

this kid on a a diff forum did is bought a disposible one and just took the pics and then gave them to CVS and got them on the cd then just hosted them

thats a good idea
You try doing that for everytime somebody wants a picture of something online. W/ the money it costs to do that your better off just buying a cheap digital camera.

P.P. Mguire said:
You try doing that for everytime somebody wants a picture of something online. W/ the money it costs to do that your better off just buying a cheap digital camera.

WEll when you get done whith your rig (wire management ect.) you take picstures of everything ever angle all that stuff you have 24 shots

then you just send it in, with a cupon you can get the whole thing for like 9 bucks is you dont get the prints

My Computer

Here's mine

newrigthree1jh.jpg

newrigseven6pf.jpg

newrigfive8ej.jpg

newrigtwo6hg.jpg

WEll when you get done whith your rig (wire management ect.) you take picstures of everything ever angle all that stuff you have 24 shots

then you just send it in, with a cupon you can get the whole thing for like 9 bucks is you dont get the prints
WEll what if you upgrade or mod it? Need more pictures.
Hey Lynch turn your HD around and make it face the other way. You wont be able to see any cables that way and it looks cleaner. Only thing i see wrong w/ your boss system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom