questions on installing things in the nzxt lexa case

Status
Not open for further replies.

karpfish24

In Runtime
ok so i just got this to replace my old case and im havingmajor trouble :(

well first when i try to put in my optical drives with those black screwless things on the sides it gets stuck on this thing near the back so it doesnt go fully in. Also my video card doesnt want to sit right witht the PCI slot on the case even though it is in on my mobo. any help?

Ive seen a few people with that great case around here...someone should answer soon.. hopefully everything turns out fine cause im getting that case lol.

i gave up and put everythign back in my old case and tried to tidy up the wires more. I added a fan contrller, upgraded to 2 gigs of ocz gold and changed cou to 3700 to oc for now i guess until dual core is really used then ill use the x2

Since you didn't leave this detail, did you or did you not take the front of the case off so all you have is the metal frame for insertion? I have this case and besides that, I don't have any idea why it wouldn't go in. If this isn't your problem, which I hope it isn't because it's common sense, try reattaching the clips in different positions and inserting it in a different bay. I don't recall having any problems at all inserting my optical drives. Also make sure you're using the correct clips for the optical drive.

ya the front panel stuff was off and i was using the right clips. i PUT everything back in my old case and i may try and return the lexa even though there is no chance that it wil work

Well, your loss I guess, if you could provide photos we could probably figure it out. The Lexa case is awesome, but I'm sorry you had this problem. I had none :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom