Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha im 14, i feel like a big a** nerd on the same forum as like 25 year olds and im only a freshman in high school. lol.

btw dont take offense to the word "nerd". i didnt mean harm in it. lol
this forum is a majority of 14-16 year olds dude.

bleh

motherboard5fb.jpg

gfx5kh.jpg

sexy eh?

If anyone could help me overclock my CPU (look in sig), that would be great, Step by step, my email is travismcgleno@hotmail.com

Re: bleh

Travis18 said:
If anyone could help me overclock my CPU (look in sig), that would be great, Step by step[/B][/QUOTE]
Not to shoot you down or anything, but if you need someone to take you through step by step, you probably shouldn't be doing it. You should read up on the subject so that you really know/understand what you're doing. IMO, at least. Not for safety reasons, but for integrity-of-the-universe reasons. :D

not to stay off topic but i hope your girlfriend is the one to the right in that pic....... if it is i give u props.
None of them are my gf. I was working a show that night. Also to everybody it was fake blood and they are Necro Dancers. They do the whole blood thing for a show and get paid for it. They are hot in clothes as well and perfectly normal. Also, cant call me emo on the inside because i listen to all music besides country. NOGA your case is the same thing as mine i believe and look what i can do w/ it hehehe. Also, lets stay on topic please.

Not to shoot you down or anything, but if you need someone to take you through step by step, you probably shouldn't be doing it. You should read up on the subject so that you really know/understand what you're doing. IMO, at least. Not for safety reasons, but for integrity-of-the-universe reasons.
agreed.

trust me, ive been readnig up
obviously you haven't read enough or aren't paying attention to what you're reading. If you need step by step someone holding your hand while you OC, then you shouldn't do it. That's just the way it should be.

Now, if you've overclocked, and you've run into a snag, and you're not sure if perhaps you've done something wrong, or are looking for hints on top of what you've done, that's something entirely different.

I help those, who help themselves.

P.P. Mguire said:
None of them are my gf. I was working a show that night. Also to everybody it was fake blood......

NO it was real....... lol javascript:smilie(':p')
stick out tongue

also if your OCing what you got

MOBO
CPU
RAM

Me? Well i figured you would have seen my sig before but i got.
DFI Lanparty nF3 ultra UT S939
AMD Athlon X2 3800+ @ 2.5ghz
Corsair Valueselect PC3200 DC 2x1gig 2-2-2-5

o. wait i meant travis

o ya im going to do some wire managment o marrow guys and post the pics, there gonna be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom