Looking for a good socket 939 mobo with agp 8x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
ECS... I had one. It was slightly buggy, but worked. The 2 gigabytes on the other hand, trash.

Ryan

lol, but the 2 gigabyte one's had way better reviews then the ecs one. Most people talked good abotu the second gigabyte mobo. The nf3 one is the one that had more problems based on the reviews.

Any one got anything else to say? It's either between these two mobos. I like how the gigabyte one is a good brand and it has all the features i need, but i never had a ULI chipset before. How are they? I liek hwo the ECS board has nf3 and al the features i need but it is a not so good brand ECS is known for having a lot of problems.

Obviously nobody has any more opinions. I am going to go wiht the gigabyte one. ECS quality isn't too good. I ahve a pc chips board now and pc chips and ECS are like the same. ECS is just a little better. I have the absolute worst motherboard brand right nwo so i dont want to go to the secodn worst. I minus well go wiht near top of the line. For the price ti is the best motherboard i can get and i am getting it. Gigabyte GA-K8U-939, here i come.

Hey if you were going to buy a motherboard would you shoose a better brand over a better chipset? Or would you get a motherboard with a better chipset over a motherboard that is a better brand but not as godo chipset?

I would recommend my motherboard, why thank you. :)

why dont i do this, return it to newegg for an RMA replacement and get a new one?

apokalipse said:
I would recommend an Abit AV8 3rd eye if you can find one

I wouldn't. I had endless problems with it. It is now resigned to being on top of my wardrobe.

Pzero is a well known member here, so I would trust him, but if you buy anything off here, talk on MSN and arrange to sell it on Ebay as a buy it now.

I would personally go for a MSI K8N neo2 motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom