sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reiko_ambrose

Baseband Member
well this is my first post from my new pc :D very happy so far with just, how fast it is..

but how do i get it to make sound? i pluged in the speakers but when i try to open volume control i get this "go to printers and other hardware to add a mixer"

i just wanna hear counter strike, i dont wanna **** with a bunch of mixers, i dont even know what a mixer is..??

can someone help me out and tell me what i neeed to do to get sound.

o ok

amd athelon 64 3700
patriot 2 gb mem
geforce 6800 somthin
msi 939 mobo

i dont know what else i should tell u i got.. i got this dell moniter and some dell speekers, and a centurion 5 case..

edit- oh yeah, i got the same cd-dvd rw as you, and western digital 200 gb HD

Wait what did you do?

I just made a new system and am using my old Dell speakers. But they don't work. I can't find what they are, i don't even think my computer reads them. when i plug them in it doesn't say " new divice found" or anything.

what did you do?

Also i get this error saying i don't have pavipc.dll

цудд ше цфы ьщку ьн уккщк я фсегфддн рфв ещ здгп шт еру огьзукы щт еру ьщерукищфкв ше цфыет фтн лштв ща екщгиду ш рфв

sorry, forgot to switch, sooo thats just jibberish lol sorry

anyway, what i meant to say was that i didnt have the correct jumpers on the motherboard, i took them off a few days ago when i was slappin the thing together, anyways, check that.. the speakers shouldnt ever say "new device found" they should just work

also check your mobo drivers, and see if it onboard sound is installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom