Help on my build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethereal_Dragon said:
^^^ LOL, you have 2 motherboards in the list.....

you can also save about $25 by knocking the cheap DVD player off of the list... If you are looking for a BUDGET system, you are better off with 1 optical device. I used to think that it was better to have 2 optical, cause copying disc's would be faster, which it IS, but how often do you just COPY a disc? If you do often, then you might as well chip in the extra $25 to get the extra drive.

What a moronic thought process you have.....there are NOT 2 mboards on the list(or maybe u think a 6800gs is a mboard...), you probably clicked on the link twice in all your excitement....."how often do you copy a disc?" ....well, i guess cause you dont, the rest of the world doesnt either......OMG.....well worth the extra $23, but yes, he has the option not to blow the $23 so let's let him decide, not your negative/one sided opinion....

123Justin said:
wait.... wuts the point of having this?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16827135137

can't the NEC dvd burner read dvd discs too... so why get a dvd rom drive when you already got one.

and i would recommend this power supply instead:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817103929

Its to save time and hassle. What is wrong with you guys? ....U can put one disc in one drive and you put a blank disc in the other.....it saves you from having to swap out discs.....you can walk away and when you come back the burning process is done......rather than when you come back to the computer it's half way done.....i guess you guys cant understand because you dont do it, nevermind.....omg....ya the Nec drive "does it all", so save the $23 and save up for whatever.

Its guys like you that have nothing better to do than criticize rather than actually HELP someone with a build.....what is so much better about that antec PSU than the ocz one?? Have you heard of OCZ!!??? Obviously not....Don't comment when you are makin pointless recommendations...Make an entire new build, like i did rather than just say, "this power supply is better"........

i should go over to BC and slap your british face. No more arguing becuz its pointless, i DID not say that power suply is better, its my RECOMENDATION, i've heard of OCZ, have YOU ever heard of Antec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom