Having problems with work computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevedub

In Runtime
For some reason I keep getting all these Runtime errors and I'm not sure what is causing this or how to fix it. Does anyone have any ideas?

Runtime error whne trying to do what exactly. If it is for installer then you might not have the rights to install.

It all depends on what rights you System Admin gave you.

Yes, it's a scrit debug error. I basically get these errors in my email and when browsing different sites. It just started to happen recently so I'm not sure what has changed to cause this.

Could be a coupel things. Maybe the email has an attachment that is blocked for security reasons. Same thing with the sites. They might have some kinda embedding or Java or something that you System Admin doesnt want to be viewed.

The only thing you can really do is call the IT people and find out what is going on. They are the only ones that know the settings and permissions that you have. They can answer the questions easier than us.

Thanks for the replies guys. Well I took your advice Warez and I don't get the error message, but I still am not able to see my email. When I try to open anything all I get is a blank white screen. I also can't create any mail either. We use Microsoft Outlook Express at work in case that helps out.

As for getting a hold of an IT, we basically fired our IT guy and now everything is going to ****. We occasionally have this other company come in and fix computer problems, but I'm so far down on the totem pole that I would be better off doing it myself.

Well in that case someone in the office should know about the admin passwords and settings. They should be able to get on and allow for you to check some settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom