Major Computer Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

j3dimindtr1cks

In Runtime
We apologies for the inconvenience Windows XP has not started properly...etc.

ISASS.exe - error

The application failed to initialize properly (0XC000005).
Click on OK to terminate the application

Services.exe - error

ISASS.exe - error

Services.exe - error

Click on OK to terminate the application................................................

THIS HAPPENS AFTER WINDOWS XP is loading and once i click enter 4 times it is just a black screen. What is causing this.

XP Repair install

Please read carefully and make sure you followed the warning links before initiating the Repair Install. You can print a text version for reference. repair.txt

Boot the computer using the XP CD. You may need to change the boot order in the system BIOS so the CD boots before the hard drive. Check your system documentation for steps to access the BIOS and change the boot order.
When you see the "Welcome To Setup" screen, you will see the options below
This portion of the Setup program prepares Microsoft
Windows XP to run on your computer:

To setup Windows XP now, press ENTER.

To repair a Windows XP installation using Recovery Console, press R.

To quit Setup without installing Windows XP, press F3.

Press Enter to start the Windows Setup. do not choose "To repair a Windows XP installation using the Recovery Console, press R", (you Do Not want to load Recovery Console). I repeat, do not choose "To repair a Windows XP installation using the Recovery Console, press R".
Accept the License Agreement and Windows will search for existing Windows installations.
Select the XP installation you want to repair from the list and press R to start the repair. If Repair is not one of the options, END setup. After the reboot read Warning#2!
Setup will copy the necessary files to the hard drive and reboot. Do not press any key to boot from CD when the message appears. Setup will continue as if it were doing a clean install, but your applications and settings will remain intact.

Not working still

Hey the advice did not help at all lol. I even tried reinstalling windows completely and it wouldnt let me. Is there a way to do like clear all the stuff off my computer. If I am trying to install windows again do i need to delete the old file and then install it. I am very confused as to what is happening with my computer. Let me know.

well look up the problem error code thing on google becuase it is all the same error code i think (0XC000005) it might work might not just a thought :)

and that services.exe is the process/program that basically deals with the automatic starting of services during the computers boot-up and the stopping of services during shut-down. You NEED this program.

Well that error code 0XC000005 is for memory access error. Which means your RAM could be corrupt. Google Memtest86 and run it. See how many, if any, errors it comes up with.

That will tell you if your RAM is still good or not.

Hey thanks a lot for your help guys. This is very strange because now on the start screen right as the computer turns on instead of just the simple DELL logo it says DELL with a globe behind it and then it says www.DELL.com........ This never appeared before or at least from my times on this computer. I am running the windows disk and completely restoring windows fresh and new. I would not even let me on my computer so i had no way of running registry scanner or any programs. All it came to was a blue screen with a long error message. If this windows install does not work then i dont know what to do. I will keep you all posted and thanks again for your support and help.

ok as windows was installing I got this blue screen error message......... A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer...BAD_POOL_CALLER..If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:...Then it goes on with the steps and comes up with this TECHNICAL Information: *** STOP: 0x000000c2 (0x00000007, 0x00000CD4, 0x11111111, 0x8245EC48)... Beginning dump of physical memory.. Physical memory dump complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom