Asustek EN7800GT Dual 512MB PCIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwheng

Baseband Member
ASUS EN7800GT DUAL Limited EditionThe Ultimate ASUS EN7800GT DUAL features the state-of-the-art technology, performance and reliability. Equipped with TWO newest generation GeForce™ 7800 GT GPUs and fastest –1.6ns DDR3 , users can fully exploit innovative graphics technologies such as NVIDIA® CineFX™ 4.0 engine, nView™, UltraShadow™ II technologies from NVIDIA™ and bring today's hottest new games to a whole new sensual level! In addition, The included 80-Watt external power supply kit will ensure dedicated and stable power provided to the card during any overclocking event. Furthermore, GeForce™ 7800 GT includes on-chip video processor to meet today's demanding top notch DVD playback, television encoding and decoding, and support for high-definition television formats from your PC. Not only does EN7800GT DUAL come with a pair of the world's most powerful graphic processors in its class, it also features the latest ASUS-exclusive ASUS Splendid Video Enhancing Technology, ASUS GameFace™ Messenger , ASUS GameLiveShow, ASUS GameReplay, ASUS Video Security Online ™, ASUS OSD technologies, ASUS SmartDoctor , ASUS SmartCooling to fully take advantage

Is this card worth for money sing dollars $1599 abt US $1000 ?
Cos in singapore is difficult to find a good brand vga card.

Attachments

• en7800gtdual512.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 48
its about 800 down here at newegg.com, i would imagine that to be an awesome card, dual 7800 gts... 40 pixel pipelines in that baby... that must be an amazing card

I don't like that extra power thing needed though. I cant just see someone accidentally unplugging that. Doesn't look like it'd take much force to get that wire unplugged and then BAM, there goes that...not that it'd destroy the card, but it'd be annoying and you know it can't be good for the card to just lose power like that.

Indeed cool stuff though, I'd sooner buy a dual GPU than stupid SLI

I looked at this card and most everything I read said it was a pain to install. Windows would find the first GPU, but had a heck of a time finding the second one and then when all was working, the performance was so so.

Do some research on this one before making a decision.

maroon1 said:
does dual 7800GT give more performance than two 7800GT in SLi

Well I'm not sure about this but I think that one of those runs at the full 16x PCI-E speed instead of being pulled down to 8x each like in a SLI setup. But I would still rather get two 7800GTs because of the money you save.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom