7800GS is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^sucks to be you man and way to make people be thankful of their 6800GS that can play everything on med-high right now (at least mine can)

Dude WHY are you selling an X-FI?? And yea, i think everybody should be thankful for having what they got whether it sux or not because i know ALOT of ppl w/out computers and probably will never have one for a while.

**** me and my 6800gs AGP card, oh well at least it was cheaper. Maybe once they run out of 6800gs AGP cards Ill OC mine enough to potentially kill it, then rma for a 7800gs :).

Selling my X-FI because I got a ticket and it's something I am willing to sacrifice. Also my main OS is Win Xp x64 and they haven't released drivers for it yet. Do you want it? :D

And can't you unlock the 6800GS AGP to 16 pipes?

Yes you can unlock the 6800 if your lucky but im sure you can unlock the 7800GS as well. When i get mine im gonna try it. Ah man, a ticket that sux. Another question, WHY DO YOU HAVE XPx64??

because I got it for free. I use win2k as well..but XP is noticeably faster.

And I wasn't very impressed with Vista. In fact it runs a tad sluggish on my setup. My computer isn't exactly top of the line, but it's by no means slow.

Finding vista drivers is even harder...although I managed to get everything working except the printer, X-FI, and Webcam.

You dont have Vista unless its a Beat version which means it sucks. Id say, keep the X-FI if you can and just use XP its better than XPx64 and Vista Betas right now.

I don't have a copy of XP.

And yeah the Vista is the Beta 2. It sucks.

...and I wish I could keep my X-FI but I need the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom