Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol most everyone at my school thinks im a nerd cuz of computers but i really don't care i just start listenin to some opeth and ignore them GO 14 AND 15 YEAR OLDS!!!!!

im not a nerd at school im actually popular (not bragging). im not any computer techie or anything but im guess im good at leaving my computer at the house. and my friends at school. if you know what i mean

YA !!!!! people think that same **** about me

but i hang with every one

theres a diff between nerd and geek

nerd = good technical ability but no social skill

Geek = good technical ability but with good socail ability

IM A GEEK WOOT!

GO 14 and 15 year olds that are geeks

o well i didn't mean like nerd with no friends i pretty much hang out with everyone at my school and everyone just kinda messes with me because of it they aren't like omg NERD DON'T TALK TO HIM everyones cool with each other pretty much

yeah my response is right under it..... but yeah the people at my high school are cool with each other well at least my group of friends are and there are so many of us too football players metal head smart kids ect, ect. but im stricken with mono right now so it suck pretty much but im gonna go get me some wire ties tommarow and work on my management

LOL i got really sick like a week ago i was out for a whole week i got a mono test and was set at negative but i was still screwed up

:p

NOGA said:
dude best tip EVER!

look at my computer the this pic
IMGP0932.jpg

Good OC tip, take the Free 5.25 bays in your case and place a grate there and then a fan behind that, it sucks really cool air right to your CPU, i got my CPU down 6C idle just doing that

What is that below your dvd rom?

Its a fan controller/light controller.

Michael, you seriously need to calm down.

Just calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom