intel pentium 4 2.8GHz overclock

Status
Not open for further replies.
try reading the overclocking basics in this forum and others. Easiest way is to raise your fsb in the bios.

uhmm i know this is a nooby @ss question but what button do you press to get into you bios cuase i have p4 2.88 and im curious i know how to get around cuase i have seen ppl go in it alot and i kinda wanna oc my processor.

i feel disgraceful. :|

>:| SHAME ON ME

nvm i found out i guessed pressed all the f1 2s, and 3s i cant select anyhting in my bios either it is all grey

Overclocking options are often greyed out by default in BIOSes to keep people who don't know what they're doing from screwing something up. If the options are there, there's a good chance that you can get to them by enabling some other option somewhere in the BIOS. Just poke around.

ilovesocks said:
Overclocking options are often greyed out by default in BIOSes to keep people who don't know what they're doing from screwing something up.

also so that companies that sell computers can overclock a lower grade pc, and sell it as a higher ghz model... ive heard

I found it but then my computer beeped like crazy after I restarted it and I only put the speed up just a tad.

I put the speed back to normal and it runs the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom