Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol hey man just throw her in a bath tub and clean the blood off then she would look pretty **** good but you do have a good point the blood was kinda freaky

NOGA said:
she was covered in blood......whats your problem young man, i had problems sleeping last night becuase of that pic javascript:smilie(':mad:')

Go back and read some of your posts, your in no position to call anyone "young man".

SomeIranianKid said:
lol hey man just throw her in a bath tub and clean the blood off then she would look pretty **** good but you do have a good point the blood was kinda freaky

But what if she just kept bleeding??? hum????? becasue that one girl stabed her in the facec and fanny? hummmmm

p0werslave said:
Go back and read some of your posts, your in no position to call anyone "young man".

HEY! ill ground you! and you wount get dessert for a week!

lol jk i bet you could get me banded or somthing

all hail p0werslave!!!!!!! lol

hmmmmm if she kept bleeding then throw a turnecut (sorry about spelling) on her fanny and powerslave is a really good album btw

and just to stay on topic i really need to get some tips for you guys my wire management isn't the best and i need to get it shaped up if im gonna start ocin soon

ha im 14, i feel like a big a** nerd on the same forum as like 25 year olds and im only a freshman in high school. lol.

btw dont take offense to the word "nerd". i didnt mean harm in it. lol

amen brotha amen i just started learning about computers this summer and the people here helped me build my first computer and it WORKS and ive also started OCin too and i really understand alot more thnx to yall and in case anyone missed it i just turn 15 and a freshman too =)

dude best tip EVER!

look at my computer the this pic
IMGP0932.jpg

Good OC tip, take the Free 5.25 bays in your case and place a grate there and then a fan behind that, it sucks really cool air right to your CPU, i got my CPU down 6C idle just doing that

holy crap nice dude but all my wires are jammed into those bays there would really be no place for the air to get in the case but i suppose i could tie the extras up with some ties and move them by the hdd?

wtk pro l said:
ha im 14, i feel like a big a** nerd on the same forum as like 25 year olds and im only a freshman in high school. lol.

btw dont take offense to the word "nerd". i didnt mean harm in it. lol

WOOT FOR 14 and 15 year olds!!!!!!

im 14, 8th grade, im one of the older kids in my class (im like 12 days away from the grade cut off :()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom