Member Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told that in this pic I'm channeling the girl from the Ring. But my hair's not usually this messy.
no fair, you're hiding!

well......I normally wouldn't want to put one up because of little kids in the past, but whatever, you guys are being brave and doing it so I guess I will too.

BEHOLD.......see, I'm not so scary, I don't look like a condescending jerk now do I. :p

and here is I, THE GREAT NOSBOOST300!

453371818_l.jpg
eatting.. at office max... my crap job...

and for some kicks.. me after drinking a monster

453448722_l.jpg

and oh what a monster i am

haha yes.. i am a crazy person...

i was bored in my brothers room, and my friend ryan want a stupid picture of me with my brothers sword (the sword from last samurai, also got kenshins reverse blade)

533689416_l.jpg

and this one... was a sick holloween day at school... boy did people get their kicks outta this one... only posting a link because it may be too big

http://photobucket.com/albums/y263/Nosboost300/?action=view&current=287079008_l.jpg

i need to update my sig :mad: need to add in that 1gb ddr 500 ram and 2.8 ghz opteron! woot! fx57 speeds! i'm proud of myself :D

Man, no one looks as I would have guessed :p It is crazy putting a face to the name.

Anyways, I have never posted a pic before, so here it goes. This is me in Kauai in 2004 I believe it was.

me2lh.jpg

it's nice puttin a face with a name. Some of our members are a lot less intimidating after having seen a picture. :D

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom