Amd=to What In Pentium

Status
Not open for further replies.
but amd sells there processors way cheaper than pentium.
I agreee AMD is cheaper, I bought my system AMD 2800 XP athlone only $620 Canadian !

dude...I am a newb yes but there are way smarter people on this forum like XT and Demalli. Now Xt stated the perfect thing in my other forum and if u got objections with that. Then stop posting...aight.

Ok....lets not get our panties in a bunch over this :)
These Intel vs. AMD threads are always going to draw different opinions. These opinions are also going collide head-on. The best things you can do are 1) Most Importantly, respect each others facts and opinions. 2) If you are going to state something factual, it helps to back it up with some material.

Re: AMD overpowers INTEL PENT

blake67t said:
AMD is by far better, thats why they cost more*

Were are you shopping for your computer parts again????

The AMD CPU (and a quality board) are most of the time about 10% cheaper than intel

Alright Mike. Thats true. Ok i support deadguys opinions. BUT what i think is that...amd vs intel...for me in aint worth to buy intel.. I wont be able to tell a diff and the diff aint worth the money between 2800+ and a p4 2.8ghz. THATS JUST MY OPINION.

cell is right...you can argue which ones better but in the end theyr bout the same....now the $$ difference determines it
i think AMD has a better performance/price ratio

I benched my mates AMD 64bit 3400 + against my P4EE (3.2ghz) and i kaned him on games and we both have fx 5900 and 1024mb ram. But when it came to muiltitasking he beat me . I am going by loading times and the diffrence in the game. My opinton is that if you play games the intels winds but when it comes to other stuff the AMD win so i recon it depends on what you do.

I don't know about ur reply man. Like if you would compare a 2800+ to a p4 2.8 ghz. Its a close race. So amd is the top pick. Blends in price and performance. I aint gonna pay the aextra 70 bux...for sum performance i CANT EVEN SEE. The only things you would notice is the benchmarks results. So Amds can't be "kanked" in gaming by intels. Maybe intels showed a lil better but not worth the MONEY...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom