Gaming Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

fr34ky

!!GAMER!!
I'am away from my house alot lately and have Hp AMD athlon 2800+ Laptop.Well I've got some cash and want a Gaming laptop.Iam not sure of a Budget.I want something that will play BF2 on max or almost max settings.Not buying one from dell maybe Hp.But if it is possible I would want to build it. Iam gonna look around for more info too on building a laptop.Would like the biggest screen I can get.19" max size screen.

You cannot build a gaming laptop. Dell, Alienware, or Sager are your best choices. Be prepared to not get good battery life though, and you'll get some muscles carrying that thing around.

sickness said:
You cannot build a gaming laptop. Dell, Alienware, or Sager are your best choices. Be prepared to not get good battery life though, and you'll get some muscles carrying that thing around.

Don't buy a Dell. They're are totally c***. Well, their laptops are. Never personally had one of their desktops, but I've heard they aren't that good either. They use generic parts to build their computers.

I had a Dell XPS and it wasn't that bad. Played games just fine. My friend has a Sagar and I dislike that too. I've learned that laptops aren't made for gaming...

typically the words "gaming" and "laptop" dont mix very well, but if you wanna shoot for the moon go to xtremenotebooks.com. They're the ones who actually make the alienware laptops and then sell them to alienware and other major manufacturers, but you get them much cheaper. awesome laptops, and they're made to upgrade for things like video cards, hard drives, etc. without having to completely gut the machine. I'd go for the Athlon X2 with a 100GB SATA hard drive and a mobility 7800GTX for real gaming power :)

Dell bashing, wut a surprise.

Do your research on gaming notebooks. Look around on the web and you will see that dell actually makes the fastest laptops on the market (better than alienware, sager, and voodoo)

SO if you can bear the price and the fact that you have to say "I got a dell", get one of the XPS laptops

you dont have to like dell, im just saying that some ppl bash the whole company when they have only owned a $300 computer from them. wut do u expect?? dell does make some quality products like their LCDs and XPS laptops. of course, they make some real shitty products such as the majority of their desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom