What Case Do You Have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lian-Li PC-V1000

Pros:
lots of space
very easy to work in
good airflow
space for 2 x 120mm fans (thats all it needs)
looks good, and professional

cons:
expensive

well I was thinking about the tt tsunami but I don't know if a 120 fan is in the front hanging off the panel (lower right hand corner if looking into the case) and if that is the case that Is sorta where I wanted to put my Heatercore but I don't know where I would put it if that is taken up... :(

Grim if you have alot of money get the Thermaltake Tai-CHI. Its made for all kinds of cooling and already has water cooling holes in it and you can mont the water cooling IN THE DOOR!! Also an awesome thing is its BTX compat, and has wheels. I cant remember all the great things about it but its like 400 bucks and like 500 w/ a WC kit. Awesome though and so BIG.

try out my case.. its huge, btx design... give it a look sometime, tooless as well...

aerocool spiral galaxies... roughly 23 inches in height

be warned, you will need a psu extender due to the distance of the psu

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811196006

i love this case, the dual 120mm fans it comes with keep me cool... i'm running an overclocked opty 146 @ 2.6 ghz right now and its idoling at 26 degrees celcius

Antec Aria

Pros: It's small, sexy, simple, well-constructed, quiet (due to the sides of the case being made of two thin layers of aluminum sandwiching a thick layer of acoustically dead plastic. PSU fan is fairly quiet - I've replaced it with a Nexus), easy to take apart (only takes a thumbscrew and tab-pressing to open it up - after that you need a screwdriver), can hold up to three HDDs, and comes with a rock-solid PSU.

Cons: It's small (sometimes difficult to work in) and hot (unless you mod it like me). My mod brings in a ton of dust. The aftermarket CPU and GPU coolers block two of the HDD spots. PSU is probably too weak for more powerful components than mine.

Works for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom