Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
hehehe:D

PSU: Antec True Power 550

Mobo: DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D

CPU: Opteron 170 Denmark

RAM: G.SKILL Extreme Series 2GB (2 x 1GB)

Case: NZXT LEXA-NP Black/ Silver Aluminum ATX

Hard Drive: Western Digital Raptor WD740GD 150GB 10,000 RPM

GPU: eVGA GeForce 7800OC

Optical Drives: PLEXTOR Beige 16X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW

Cold Cathode Lights

Il be sure to take pictures when it comes:)

Looks nice ... I think your better off saving $100 and sacrificing the 200mhz or so and getting the Opteron 165 though. Your choice :)

Also, why get a black and silver case but a beige optical drive o_O ?

You do have an OSS I assume right?

Also, why not stick with DDR 400? I don't know how memory higher than PC3200 performs on that motherboard.

eh I could care less what the optical drives looks like...plus it will remind me of a oreo:D and yeah I got an OS....XP pro :):) and as for DDR500 I was reccomend for OC and as for the opteron 170 i had a 200 dollar gift card on new egg from my dad last chrismast....lol thats all I got tho...

nice rig,
but i gota bring up the beige drive too,
thats alot of money and work, did you order the wrong color or was that an old drive?

all in all, nice work!

I ordered the wrong color...but I really dont care...wat ever...Im not gonna freak out...as long as it burns Im good :):):)

Lord AnthraX said:
plus it will remind me of a oreo:D

chocolate oreo that is;)

what happened to function over form? what are we a bunch of women here...lol jk. ya as long as thing likes to burn cds more than eat em....

Yeah, I see your POV, but when you put that much effort and hard-earnt cash into something like that, you would like it to look perfect. Or is it just me? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom