Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was refering skate shoes w/ chick pants. Chick jeans to be specific. Not all skate shoes are Emo because skate shoes are for everybody really just like Converse arent just the Ramones or punk guys. Know what im saying? Besides my Economics teacher wore a full pink suite yesterday to school. Does that make him Emo? I think not.

LOL !!!

im not stero typing Emo is just a fad i was just kidding making a funny :D

I know a professor at the local college here who dies his beard and eyebrows bright pink and purple all the time........he looks kind of like colonel sanders :p

"Emo" is defined different by every person in the world.

Most people that where girls pants, studded belts, and skateboard shoes even though they dont skateboard are called "scene kids". Mostly because they are into the underground music scene and liek to support shitty local bands in a horrible attempt to be different and stand out.

Here in birmingham we have a ver big scene. Guys think its cool to see who can wear the tightest pants and who can get the closest to lookng like a flaming homo without actually being attracted to men.

Why would they do this you say? Because they think they are being different, but in reality threy all look the same. Uneven hair with lots of different colors, unusually tight clothing, and girlfriends with makeup similar to what you would see at the circus.

Would you call me Emo?(picture) I mean, add the pink belt now, black hair w/ red highlights (my gfs friend is awesome lol) and thats it its all me. Where the chick pants are concerned i just think its a lame attempt to bring back the 70s haha. The guys here that you would call "scene" kids have a purpous really. The chicks that are Emo are the "scene" kids, the guys arent. THe guys here actualy really do skate (pretty good to) our school lets em do it on school property, and all that. Only 2 ppl do the local band thing but they are actualy good (im really picky too) other than that nope. Also, the scene girls are kinda hot, not what youd call ugly, emo, or goth. Mods if this picture is to blah then take it off. K?
Show5.jpg

P.P. Mguire said:
Would you call me Emo?(picture) I mean, add the pink belt now, black hair w/ red highlights (my gfs friend is awesome lol) and thats it its all me. Where the chick pants are concerned i just think its a lame attempt to bring back the 70s haha. The guys here that you would call "scene" kids have a purpous really. The chicks that are Emo are the "scene" kids, the guys arent. THe guys here actualy really do skate (pretty good to) our school lets em do it on school property, and all that. Only 2 ppl do the local band thing but they are actualy good (im really picky too) other than that nope. Also, the scene girls are kinda hot, not what youd call ugly, emo, or goth. Mods if this picture is to blah then take it off. K?

Thats......really freaky... i might have a hard time sleeping to night.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom